Welcome to Annandale Swim and Tennis!
Announcement: Swim Lessons start Monday, June 25th, not June 27th.
What’s Up This Week
- Friday, June 22, 6-9pm: Friday Food Truck with Empanadas de Mendoza 6-9pm
- Saturday, June 23
- Friends and Family Day – free entrance for guests all day with an attending member
- Back to Pool Night: Bingo starts at 6p, 8 games for $5, lots of prizes for kids, teens, and adults!
- Awesome Pho Food Truck 6-9p
Coming Up Next Month
- Saturday, July 28, 4pm: Wine tasting with Creek’s Edge Winery, 8 tastings for $30
- Sign up/Pay (due July 23) by contacting Stacey Wilford @ Astpool2018@gmail.com
- Invite your friends! Guest fees will be waived.
Details for all events can be found by visiting the AST Calendar
Dubbed Annandale’s “Hidden Oasis,” Annandale Swim and Tennis is nestled back off Little River Turnpike in over six acres of green space. This fun, safe and family-friendly pool is a great place to slow down and relax during the summer. And it’s all conveniently located just inside the beltway.
Take a break and enjoy the outdoors with your friends and family. Or relax by yourself with a good book or music. There is something for everyone at Annandale Swim and Tennis Club.
- Over six acres of green space – unheard of inside the beltway!
- Three pools
- Divisional champion swim and dive teams
- Two tennis courts offering adult and kid tennis programs
- Free WiFi
- Family dinners and activities
- Bocce and basketball courts
- Gas grills
- Plenty of parking
We are located at 7530 Little River Turnpike in Annandale, VA, just inside the Beltway and behind the Wendy’s. Look for our red and white Annandale Swim & Tennis sign.